A veneer front tooth is the best option for individuals who have gaps, chipped or misshaped teeth. These veneers help to improve your smile and give one the desired look. They are usually thin coverings which fill the teeth to give a more naturally shaped appearance. The veneers are fixed in the front part of your tooth which is visible.
They are used in the modification of dental issues like:
- Crooked teeth
- Worn teeth
- Stained teeth which are beyond bleaching
- Huge spaces or uneven gaps on the front teeth
For unexpected problem about your dental health and you can’t visit the clinic in some reasons, you may contact home doctor service.
There are various types of dental veneers options one can choose from. They include:
This type of veneer is composed of a thin covering which is customized. It has a number of benefits such as:
- They are stainless
- They look more natural
- They are tough and durable
Composite resin veneers
This type of veneers is composed of a tooth-shaded filling material which is attached to the tooth. It has a number of benefits such as:
- It’s quite affordable as compared to the porcelain type
- They entail fewer checkups to the dentist
- When they are damaged, it’s easy to fix them back.
Before you get dental veneers
- You must have healthy teeth and gums. There you need to let your dentist treat any dental issues before placing the veneers.
- They are not the best option for individuals who like grinding their teeth. The reason is due to the frailness of the veneers. A solution to this is wearing a plastic guard.
- Once the enamel is removed, the process is irreversible.
- Chances of the veneers losing their rigidity are possible. Replacement is recommended in that case.
- To keep your teeth healthy, you should have regular dental checkups.
After you get dental veneers
- A veneer front tooth is prone to chipping especially if you subject it to high pressure.
- It only takes a few days before you get adjusted to the veneers
- To keep the veneers healthy, keeping flossing them on daily basis.